Sun, Feb 19|
Tiggy'd Pink Presents: Naughti Gras
Join us for the 1st annual Naughti Gras party!
Time & Location
Feb 19, 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
St. Louis, 1325 Hampton Ave, St. Louis, MO 63139, USA
About the event
February’s Self Care Sunday is continuing the focus on SELF LOVE. 🥰🥰
Tiggy’d Pink presents its first annual Naughti Gras party, Sunday, 19Feb23, starting at 2pm.
Mardi Gras is near! And did you know that STL has the largest Mardi Gras celebration outside Nawlins??!
Continue the Mardi Gras festivities in a warm, less crowded setting at Love n Light Cuisine. I will have beads on deck for all you naughty guys, gals, and nonbinaries, etc!
This event’s activities will include:
- Tiggy’s Twerkshop (come learn how to shake, pop, and drop it!)
- a very special Naughti Gras and Creole-themed menu from Love n Light Cuisine
- Pure Romance consultant, Carolyn Hooper will be onsite with LOTS of goodies for you baddies 😈
- jagua and traditional henna tattoos by Tiggy’d Pink art director, Halima
- custom fit waist beads
- a special belly dance performance!
- dancing along to a Naughti Gras soundtrack, & more!!
Costumes and/or Mardi Gras masks are encouraged
The entry fee is only $10! (the price of Tiggy’s Twerkshop and Mardi Gras beads are included in the entry fee. All other purchases are a la carte).
*Tickets will also be available at the door via cash and CashApp
** Ages 21 & up ONLY
A Tiggy’d Pink Production in collaboration with Love n Light Cuisine